Monday, February 25, 2013

My Perception and Attitudes


    
   The first time I studied a Writing for communication 1.
I felt very hard for me because I never learned writing and never basic about writing.But I will attempt the best and review practice and writing.I thought a Writing for communication has benefit with for me and everybody.Because writing cause I know about grammar, vocabulary,composition and I made development English skills.The problem for the learning about vocabulary,grammar,composition correct.I felt leaning  a Writing for communication.I know about English more.Thanks Dr.Usa Noytim very much.She taught students the best.she was high-tech,on time and model teacher.I was admire you.Thank you teacher taught everything and I followed the teaching of the teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment