Monday, January 27, 2014

Definition and Classification

Today,I had A Discourse Approach in the Reading.I learned about Definition and Classification.First,the teacher answered the question of Clause and Effect.Second,she taught to find words of this lesson.She gave us do exercise of this text.It was quite easy.The example of exercise that teacher gave me,it easy to understand.After that,she assigned us to do homework.I learned this lesson I felt happy in the learning .My problem is the meaning of because some word,I didn't know the meaning so,I opened dictionary.The benefit is development of my English skills this lesson made me understand the text more and today,my friend and I had a presentation about how to cook American Friend  Rice.I was excited and shine but I  impress my presentation.I felt happy very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment